The L1 is a small and simple Mini-ITX computer case, designed and made in Canada.
- 1.6 mm aluminum with powder coat finish
- 2.5 inch drive bracket supports two drives
- One low profile expansion slot (single slot width)
- Black anodized aluminum power switch (non-illuminated)
- Durable stainless steel thread inserts
- Silicone fan mounts
- Stick-on case feet
- Supports two 80 x 25 mm case fans
- Supports cylindrical DC and Mini-DIN power connectors
- Dimensions: 220 x 94 x 220 mm
- CPU cooler compatibility: 60 mm recommended max height (75 mm total clearance)
- Motherboard compatibility: Mini-ITX
- PSU compatibility: PicoPSU, Pico-Box Z Series, and built-in DC-DC converters
- GPU compatibility: Low profile, single slot width (e.g. Sapphire R7 250)
- Made in Canada
- Expansion slot cover not included.
- Motherboards with a front 24-pin connector location are recommended (e.g. ASUS).